none
free microsoft courses RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I work for a company and we get free courses to go on as we get volume licenses from microsft for all our servers cals whatever and i was just wondering where i could find those courses as i want to go on a course and was hoping someone knew what i was talking about
    Friday, August 30, 2013 11:02 AM

Answers

• If you get free courses from your company then you need to ask that company where the courses are; we cannot help you.
    Friday, August 30, 2013 11:18 AM
  • The person in your company that has access to the Microsoft volume license site can see if there are any free training hours available for your company. You will need to solve this within your company.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:46 AM

All replies

• If you get free courses from your company then you need to ask that company where the courses are; we cannot help you.
    Friday, August 30, 2013 11:18 AM
  • so dont microsoft not my company offer free courses for volume lincense holders?
    Friday, August 30, 2013 12:04 PM
  • Microsoft make many courses available for free.

Which topics would you like to look at?

Friday, August 30, 2013 12:07 PM
  • my colleague went on a exchange 2010 course for a week so really i would like to got on an AD course aswell as exchange and windows server 2008/12
    Friday, August 30, 2013 2:44 PM
  • The person in your company that has access to the Microsoft volume license site can see if there are any free training hours available for your company. You will need to solve this within your company.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Saturday, August 31, 2013 7:46 AM