none
Edit tags RRS feed

• Question

• Could the ability for a user to edit tags on their own posts be added? 

Thanks -- Peter
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:47 PM

Answers

• Peter,

On the right side, under the "Need Help with Forums" is a list of the users tags.
    Click on the (x) to remove one of the listed [My Tags:].
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:49 PM

All replies

• Peter,

On the right side, under the "Need Help with Forums" is a list of the users tags.
    Click on the (x) to remove one of the listed [My Tags:].
    You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:49 PM
  • Peter,

It appears that I 'mis-spoke' about this. I recalled how it worked last week -because I did test removing Tags.

However, it seems that is no longer possible to remove my Tags.
    Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:46 PM
  • The My Tags section didn't appear to me to be the same thing as the Tags section in Start New Thread.  But, it seems to edit "my" tags (add/delete) for a thread I started.

I can't delete tags added by other people, of course, despite being given an "(x)" beside the tag in the My Tags section.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Thursday, April 10, 2008 7:03 PM
  • You shouldn't have the option to remove other people's tags, I'm seeing the same thing (at least on this thread), and filed a bug. You should on the other hand be able to remove your own tags this way.
    Forums Product Planner, Andrew.Brenner at Microsoft.com
    Friday, April 18, 2008 11:39 PM