none
unable to view any thread that I have created RRS feed

• Question

• Hello suppor;

When I'm trying to login to social.microsoft.com I can't view partners forums anymore, all my threads are removed and when I try to click on any thread that I have created via email I get the following message: 

You are not authorized to perform this action.

Can someone check my account and re-link me.

• Moved by Marc Madrid-MSFT Tuesday, August 9, 2011 1:31 PM customer is having problems with using the forums (From:Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal)
    • Moved by Brent Serbus Wednesday, August 10, 2011 6:58 AM affiliation issue (From:Forums Issues (not product support))
    Monday, August 8, 2011 5:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• This is because your microsoft partner affiliation is not present. Moving this to recognition forum.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 6:57 AM
  • This is not acceptable, I have been a member for over a year, why this happened  all the suden?

Can someone explain???

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:12 PM
  • The profile you're posting with doesn't seem to have a lot of activity associated - are you using the same Live ID/Profile that had partner access?
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:15 PM
  • Yes, I just came to know that my company just renewed their partnership with Microsoft. could this be the reason? 

I still don't have access to all forums, Can someone check my account? 

Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:15 PM
  • If the membership expired and was then renewed, then it'll take some time before partner access is restored. You'll know when you can access the partner forums again when your profile says you're a partner again.
    Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:15 PM
  • Yes, I just came to know that my company just renewed their partnership with Microsoft. could this be the reason? 

I still don't have access to all forums, Can someone check my account?

What about now?
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Thursday, September 8, 2011 5:21 PM
    Owner