locked
CRM 2013 Opening salesorder record results in blank page RRS feed

  • Question

  • I am using CRM 2013 on-premise and I'm having an issue viewing Order records. I can see the list of Active Orders, but when I click an Order record to open it, I get a blank page.

    I have tried the following to fix this:

    1. Cleared my cookies and cache
    2. Navigated to another Org under the same URL
    3. IIS reset on the web site
    4. Full server reboot

    I have found several posts saying this is a known bug in CRM 2013 and the "fixes" were the items listed above. Has anyone else run into this issue and not been able to resolve using the aforementioned work-arounds?

    I also get an additional error when I try to navigate away from the blank page:

    Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents

    <CrmScriptErrorReport>
      <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion>
      <ScriptErrorDetails>
       <Message>Unable to get value of the property 'ClientVariables': object is null or undefined</Message>
       <Line>2</Line>
       <URL>/_common/JsProvider.ashx?ids=1959345455-451858892-1713948411-1401263868-1250882489-367493978-19173614-574022791-696891199-2007586035-1552783829&ver=1250620516</URL>
       <PageURL>/main.aspx?etc=1088&extraqs=%3f_gridType%3d1088%26etc%3d1088%26id%3d%257b8029E1FC-4FB8-E411-9406-00155D106900%257d%26rskey%3d706276367&pagemode=iframe&pagetype=entityrecord&rskey=706276367</PageURL>
       <Function>anonymous(){returnthis.get_$L_0().ClientVariables}</Function>
       <CallStack>
        <Function>anonymous(){returnthis.get_$L_0().ClientVariables}</Function>
       </CallStack>
      </ScriptErrorDetails>
      <ClientInformation>
       <BrowserUserAgent>Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; BRI/2; MS-RTC LM 8; InfoPath.3)</BrowserUserAgent>
       <BrowserLanguage>en-us</BrowserLanguage>
       <SystemLanguage>en-us</SystemLanguage>
       <UserLanguage>en-us</UserLanguage>
       <ScreenResolution>1920x1200</ScreenResolution>
       <ClientName>Web</ClientName>
       <ClientTime>2015-03-30T12:47:28</ClientTime>
      </ClientInformation>
      <ServerInformation>
        <OrgLanguage>1033</OrgLanguage>
        <OrgCulture>1033</OrgCulture>
        <UserLanguage>1033</UserLanguage>
        <UserCulture>1033</UserCulture>
        <OrgID>{0E1EFE15-0471-E411-93FE-00155D106900}</OrgID>
        <UserID>{15167AD7-C474-E411-93FE-00155D106900}</UserID>
        <CRMVersion>6.1.0.581</CRMVersion>
      </ServerInformation>
    </CrmScriptErrorReport>

     

    Monday, March 30, 2015 4:56 PM