Problem in driver update RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!! Sometime, I confront a problem in updating driver via device manager, especially in sdr.inf.

I use windox XP with sp3 and transmitter is XCVR2450.

My problem is that when I update a driver of "SORA virtual Ethernet Adapter" in device manager, the updating process is not completed. I check updating process is done until "install from disk" ("Have disk" and "copy manually files from") and add sdr.inf. However, process after this job is not completed and holding. When this problem happens, disabling device (SORA virtual Ethernet Adapter) in device manager is not completed. In addition, when this problem happens, shut down of window OS is not completed. (I have to stop manually by pushing reset button)

Even HW reset doesn't solve this problem. Do you give any suggestions for this problem? Thanks

Monday, June 13, 2011 9:39 PM

All replies

• Hi Jaeims,

Did you try to uninstall the drivers and re-install the released Sora binary? If uninstalling is not successful, you can try to do it in safe mode.

The problem could be related to your modification, so please first check whether unmodified version works.

Thanks

-Jiansong

Monday, June 20, 2011 1:46 AM