none
difficulty

Question

• I don't know what title to give to this feedback. I just want to say that months ago, I cancelled my Outlook account and I was told that the cancellation of the account from your side would take effect one month after I made the cancellation.  It is now several months after I did that, but the Outlook messages keep coming, telling me that the settings of the Outlook account are obsolete.   Up to now, the cancelled Outlook account still keeps appearing.  Now I keep getting the message that my Microsoft account needs to be updated so that I could avail of the Apps that come with updates.  I log in, using the very same E-mail address and password with which I opened my account, but I keep getting the message that either my account name or password is incorrect.  I am sure that I type in the correct address and password, but these keep getting rejected.  What's going on? Even before I could give this feedback, I had to go through so-o-o-o many steps before I finally found this box in which to write! It's driving me crazy!  And you say that you want to give us an easy time in availing of your services? 
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:50 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, August 12, 2016 6:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:48 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Office 365 Community.

As the Office 365 Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Or, ask in the Outlook.com forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:50 PM
  • I'd work through this one to recover your microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429/microsoft-account-sign-in-cant

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:56 PM