Need background color change to black RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I am deaf and legally blind. I have question about Windows 8 PRO’s Recovery Drive and Windows 8 Boot loader. I created Recovery Drive (WinRE) on my USB flash drive then I restart my computer. When boot up Recovery Drive, I can not see Recovery’s blue screen (background color). And also when boot up Windows 8 boot loader, I can not see Windows 8 boot loader’s blue screen (background color).

How do I change background color from blue to black in Recovery Drive’s screen (WinRE)? And alse how do I change background color from blue to black in Windows 8 boot loader’s screen?

Thank you,

Steve

• Moved by Just Karl Monday, December 17, 2012 8:25 PM Looking for the proper forum (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Monday, December 17, 2012 5:36 PM

Answers

All replies

• Steve;

I hate to send you elsewhere, but you really should ask in the Personalization and Ease of Access  forum on Microsoft Communities.

I will move this to the "Where is the forum for..." forum, as it's off topic here.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Monday, December 17, 2012 8:24 PM
  • Hi Karl,

I think that Microsoft Communities people are not know how using tools as Windows Registry Edit, Command lines and other tools. I want ask Technet and MSDN forums because Technet and MSDN people knows how using tools as Windows Registry Edit, Command lines and other tools.

How do I change background color from blue to black in Recovery Drive’s screen (WinRE) via Windows Registry Edit, Command lines and other tools? And alse how do I change background color from blue to black in Windows 8 boot loader’s screen via Windows Registry Edit, Command lines and other tools?

Thank you,

Steve

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:02 PM
  • Perhaps you could ask in the Windows 8 General forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:42 PM