none
is anybody there to help me? RRS feed

• Question

• Pls help me to figure out why I have had problems since day 1 with this windows 7? was a new computer now just over a year old and have had problems ever since with windows 7
    mimi
    Monday, October 31, 2011 12:47 AM

Answers

• Note that this is not a support forum; it's for reporting bugs with the Technet and MSDN forums. You should ask in one of the Windows forums at Answers; see http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows. Be sure to include a description of the problem(s) you are seeing.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

• Proposed as answer by Rich Prescott Monday, October 31, 2011 12:55 AM
    • Edited by Stefan BlomMVP Monday, October 31, 2011 12:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by Carmen C Monday, October 31, 2011 1:27 AM
    Monday, October 31, 2011 12:51 AM

All replies

• Note that this is not a support forum; it's for reporting bugs with the Technet and MSDN forums. You should ask in one of the Windows forums at Answers; see http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows. Be sure to include a description of the problem(s) you are seeing.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

• Proposed as answer by Rich Prescott Monday, October 31, 2011 12:55 AM
    • Edited by Stefan BlomMVP Monday, October 31, 2011 12:55 AM
    • Marked as answer by Carmen C Monday, October 31, 2011 1:27 AM
    Monday, October 31, 2011 12:51 AM
  • Just tried that and it wont allow me access

This is what it gave me

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

mimi
    Monday, October 31, 2011 1:05 AM
  • This is what I get

This is what it gave me

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

mimi
    Monday, October 31, 2011 1:29 AM
  • oops sent it to the wrong reply person
    mimi
    • Marked as answer by Carmen C Monday, October 31, 2011 1:33 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Brent SerbusEditor Monday, October 31, 2011 3:47 AM
    Monday, October 31, 2011 1:33 AM