Off Topic: langauge barrier RRS feed

• General discussion

• hello to all sorry to bother i have the most annoying computer on earth as i am in peru and all my systems are in spanish i understand the laugauge and speak it but want all my systems in english as this is my home laungauge if any body can help me i will be glad

Friday, December 28, 2007 6:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Clutsclot

Sorry but if you are not having problems Windows Live OneCare then you are off topic, this forum is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare, you can look for help and an answer here http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx  I will be moving your post to the off topic folder.

chuck

Saturday, December 29, 2007 4:55 PM
  • hey Chuck W

if you had read my post maybe you would understand that i cant tell what my computer is doing and the reason why i posted there was i dont have time to go look where to post all i want is sombody to help me change my msn spanish to english and then help me change the rest of it as well

Saturday, December 29, 2007 6:51 PM
  • Ok if you can't tell your what computer is doing I don't think this will help, but go to the Control Panel > Regional & Langurage Options > Formats, change to English > Location change to USA

chuck

Sunday, December 30, 2007 6:47 PM