none
NEED URGENT ASSISTANCE ON THE FOLLOWING.. RRS feed

• Question

• MY NAME IS CRYSTAL I NEED HELP ON THE FOLLOWING ASSIGNMENT ASAP PLEASE REPLY WITH SOLUTION VIA EMAIL TO kelebogilevillozho@gmail.com...

THANKS IN ADVANCE..

1. Write a C# program (WPF-Design the Screen layout) that reads an employee number, pay rate and the number of hours worked in a week. The program is then to validate the pay rate field and the hours worked field, and if valid, compute the employee’s weekly pay and then print it including the input data.

Validation

According to the company’s rules, the maximum hours an employee can work per week is 60 hours, and the maximum hourly rate is R25.00 per hour. If the hours worked field or the hourly rate field is out of range, the input data and an appropriate message are displayed and the employee’s weekly pay is not to be calculated.

Weekly pay calculation

Weekly pay is calculated as hours worked times pay rate, if more than 35 hours are worked, payment for the overtime hours worked is calculated as (pay rate * 1.5).

Attention should be give to

1. The design of your interface..........................................[ 15]
    2. Proper Naming of variable.............................................[5]
    3. Identifying your input , processing and output..............[30]

Kind Regards

KPVILLOZHO.

Monday, May 5, 2014 10:06 AM

Answers

• Crystal - we cannot help you on your question here because this is the Training and Certification forum.

Try and work out the answer for yourself first of all; that's always the best way to learn. If, after doing this, you are still having problems post to the appropriate website stating what your difficulty is and asking people if they are able to help you with that particular difficulty.

I think many people don't like just providing answers to assignment questions on websites.

Monday, May 5, 2014 10:36 AM