Where's the forum where I ask why Microsoft can't count RRS feed

• Question

• I mean really the third xbox is called the xbox one

what, are you trying to fill the gap between the xbox and the xbox 360 or something

good luck releasing 359 new crappy consoles

Friday, May 24, 2013 12:09 AM

Answers

• I'd ask them over here.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, May 24, 2013 2:12 AM
  • It's called Xbox One, because it's a "All-in-one" system now. You can watch TV, phone with friends (videochat => Skype), play games (yeah you can still play games, what a wonder), etc. It's not anymore a single gaming console. It becomes being a console for your living room since it now includes TV programmes, movies etc. with the new kinect.

There will also be created some sort of an iPad called "One". There you continue your stuff, you're just doing on your console.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, May 24, 2013 8:27 AM

All replies

• I'd ask them over here.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/default.aspx

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, May 24, 2013 2:12 AM
  • It's called Xbox One, because it's a "All-in-one" system now. You can watch TV, phone with friends (videochat => Skype), play games (yeah you can still play games, what a wonder), etc. It's not anymore a single gaming console. It becomes being a console for your living room since it now includes TV programmes, movies etc. with the new kinect.

There will also be created some sort of an iPad called "One". There you continue your stuff, you're just doing on your console.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

Need any links for images like CodeBlock? Go here.

Friday, May 24, 2013 8:27 AM
  • Yes, I also found it ironic that Xbox 3 is called Xbox One. But that's Marketing. The stranger the name the more memorable it is.

Dave's answer is the correct one. That's where to ask. 

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:47 AM