Power pivot model to Analysis Service RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I created a power pivot model using azure SQL database.I was able to get that model to open with visual studio and then change the compatibility level to 1500 So i could change the data source link from power query to SQL database for live connection of data. but when i try to deploy it i get following error:

Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'Note. Analysis Server has persisted any security information specified as part of the Connection string portion of the Datsource object definition.

Note. Analysis Server has persisted any security information specified as part of the Connection string portion of the Datsource object definition.
    The 'Category' column does not exist in the rowset. how can i fix it?
    Wednesday, July 1, 2020 5:28 PM

All replies

• Hi shivam1450,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

This issue is related to Azure SQL Database, and our forum focuses on Visual Studio IDE general questions such as settings or tools. Suggest that you post this issue in Stack Overflow tagged azure-sql-database where you will get a more professional help.

If you have other issues about Visual Studio General Questions in the future, please feel free to post in this forum.

Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, July 2, 2020 6:10 AM