none
All my answers on the forum are immediately marked as abusive RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

During last several days, all my answers on forums are immediately marked as abusive. It seems that it happens automatically, as it takes less than a minute before my answer receives the abusive flag. Also, today, I realized that my answers are immediately deleted (the first and the second one). I don't know why it is happening.

I started my investigation in this thread Am I banned? (All my answers in the thread are immediately deleted). Another user proves that he sees nothing abusive in my answers either. So it seems that it is some sort of issue.

For the moment, we have three ideas why it is happening:

1. I am in the some sort of "becoming banned members" list; If so then why?

2. Some script (created by spammers) is trying to abuse selectively several users in order to make it hard to defer spam from posts of real people;

3. False triggering of spam-filter.

Could you help me in the investigation of my issue, please.

Regards, Michael.

• Edited by MikhailSP Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:04 PM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:28 PM

Answers

• It's the Spam Filter that's deleting Mikhail's threads. The dev has made some changes to the spam filter recently, and the rules are still being refined at the moment to prevent false positives. For any users experiencing problems like this, please forward your case to fissues at microsoft dot com so we could look into it.

Robin Ren (Chinasoft) STO Support Team

• Proposed as answer by Kamin of Ressik Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by MikhailSP Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:23 PM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:36 PM

All replies

• From looking at your profile, I see nothing in your posts that is abusive. But it appears that some of your replies have been deleted, which is not automatic, so some moderator must be deleting posts marked abusive without paying attention.

My best guess is that the link to your blog in your signature might be causing this, although you are certainly not alone in having such a link. Also, I don't see the link in your recent posts here, such as the one above (which was marked abusive by the spam filter in less than a minute, then unmarked by an administrator).

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:07 PM
  • Thank you for your answer, Richard. I have written an email to the forums support and now they are helping me with my issue. I will let you know the results.

Kind regards, Michael.

• Edited by MikhailSP Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:01 PM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:00 PM
  • Hmm, I see that it is now marked as abusive... I used to be a moderator in this forum (not anymore) so I can not tell who marked it.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:10 PM
  • It's the Spam Filter that's deleting Mikhail's threads. The dev has made some changes to the spam filter recently, and the rules are still being refined at the moment to prevent false positives. For any users experiencing problems like this, please forward your case to fissues at microsoft dot com so we could look into it.

Robin Ren (Chinasoft) STO Support Team

• Proposed as answer by Kamin of Ressik Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:17 PM
    • Marked as answer by MikhailSP Tuesday, April 16, 2013 8:23 PM
    Tuesday, April 16, 2013 7:36 PM