none
Posts not showing up in SQL Server Database Engine forum

Question

• I posted one a couple of hours ago and just discovered it never showed up, and now I just tried again and another didn't show up, let's see if THIS shows up for support!

... I see there's some kind of global glitch going on, but just add my report to the pile!

Thanks,

Josh

Friday, December 18, 2015 4:06 AM

Answers

• All forums have had major problems over the last 24 hours at least, perhaps until just recently. No one has been able to see recent posts, except in the "My threads" view. The Engineering team has been working on the problem.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Friday, December 18, 2015 9:26 AM

All replies

• All forums have had major problems over the last 24 hours at least, perhaps until just recently. No one has been able to see recent posts, except in the "My threads" view. The Engineering team has been working on the problem.

Friday, December 18, 2015 9:26 AM
  • This question still shows up with no replies. I post now to see if this gets corrected.

Edit: Yes, this reply fixed it. Now the number of replies and date of last activity are correct. But this means we could be missing a lot of activity.

Friday, December 18, 2015 8:25 PM
  • This question still shows up with no replies. I post now to see if this gets corrected.

Yep, I see this in the thread list now.

Friday, December 18, 2015 8:27 PM