none
Accessing files between ASP.Net application and cordova application build by using Multi-Device Hybrid App plugin.

Question

• Hello,

I have a web application built in as ASP.Net web application. No I want to build a hybrid cordova app using the files (.cshtml, js and css) from the ASP.Net application. Is this possible to share the code between these two projects?

Thanks in advance.

Friday, October 10, 2014 3:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Your issue about hybrid cordova application is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage issue of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 13, 2014 6:55 AM
  • I'd try them over here.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/multi-device-hybrid-apps

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Monday, October 13, 2014 9:39 AM