product key RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a Windows 7 Ultimate Get Genuine Online Kit on 12/12/2010. I believe the product key was sent via e-mail but I was unable to use my e-mail account for some time and when I was able to use my e-mail I did not get my product key. I have a copy of the receipt page which was sourced from hettps://om.one.microsoft.com/opa/Receipt.aspx?StoreID=6adb1d24-51b9-400b-b161-7a4...  12/12/2010 I can give more information if required. I would like to know how to get my product key as I received the genuine kit and I am unable to use it.

Morella George

Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:57 PM

Answers

• My understanding is that if you log into your MS store account you can retrieve your purchased product key. Having not done this before I can't tell you exactly where to look but it will either be on an invoice in your email or stored in your MS store account. Log in using your live ID. Please, when you find your key if you can briefly describe exactly how to locate it it would be much appriciated and helpful in the future.
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:23 PM

All replies

• Please Contact Microsoft directly and request assistance.
    Carey Frisch
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:01 PM
  • My understanding is that if you log into your MS store account you can retrieve your purchased product key. Having not done this before I can't tell you exactly where to look but it will either be on an invoice in your email or stored in your MS store account. Log in using your live ID. Please, when you find your key if you can briefly describe exactly how to locate it it would be much appriciated and helpful in the future.
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:23 PM
  • Carl, the pk is prominently displayed.  No one can miss it.  It is bright red, smack in the middle of the viewing area.  You may confidently tell posters to simply log into their account and they will see it.  This is what it looks like, except "Product Key" and the PK itself are red.  There is a separate listing for each item if there is more than one.  This is from my account (in the account the first two fields are not masked, of course):

Items:

Windows 7 Ultimate

Media: Download

Product Key

*****-*****-4RP8F-D4XY6-3W2XW

Product Note Add a Note

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    Sunday, February 27, 2011 3:25 AM
    Answerer