Which certification course will be best for me? RRS feed

• Question

• I have completed my post graduation in Master of Computer Applications. Parallel y I completed diploma in .net technologies (c#.net and asp.net) . Now am searching for job. I'd like to take MS certification in .Net. Which certification will be best for me MCPD OR MCITP OR any other? Cud u help me
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 7:08 AM

Answers

• Hi Rajesh,

Check for detail about Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 Certifications http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx

MCITP Certifications are for IT Professionals working toward Networking career (Example: Server 2008, Exchange, SharePoint etc.) and MCPD is for Developers.   

Even though your ultimate goal is to become MCPD, you must start with MCTS. I would recommend you to start with MCTS Certifications and gain few years of experience working in the field and then go for MCPD.  

Thank you and hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Mike Erickson Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:23 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, May 24, 2010 3:54 AM
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Rajesh,

Check for detail about Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010 Certifications http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-vstudio.aspx

MCITP Certifications are for IT Professionals working toward Networking career (Example: Server 2008, Exchange, SharePoint etc.) and MCPD is for Developers.   

Even though your ultimate goal is to become MCPD, you must start with MCTS. I would recommend you to start with MCTS Certifications and gain few years of experience working in the field and then go for MCPD.  

Thank you and hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Mike Erickson Wednesday, May 12, 2010 4:23 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, May 24, 2010 3:54 AM
    Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:57 PM
  • Hi Rajesh,

You can take the following certification
    483 Programming in C#
    484 Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps using C#
    485 Advanced Windows Store App Development using C#

After you success passed the 3 cert. exam then you will become MCSD Windows Store Apps Using C#

Thank you.
    Thursday, November 13, 2014 3:52 AM