Outlook clien tissue RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I am trying to install crm4.0 outlook client on office 2010, but I am getting the following error.

" The Microsoft Dynamics CRM is not available. Make sure that URL is correct To test the URL,trying to open in Internet Exoplorer "

I checked the URL, everything is right.some of them saying that this is problem with outlook client software. Is it true?

Please respond me the exact solution.

Thanks & Regards, Sudhakar
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Sudhakar,

Sorry for my late response.

Does your manager has records assigned to him in CRM? Did Outlook Synchronized with CRM? As they are not visible in CRM webclient, they are not visible in outlook client.  Please check whether those records are assigned to him or not in CRM.

Thanks and Regards

Ramu

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:51 PM

All replies

• If you followed the Implementation Guide to the letter than I am not sure sure, but I have an idea.

Is your Outlook 2010 64-bit or 32-bit?

64-bit Outlook 2010 is not compatible with the CRM 4.0 Outlook client at all.

Jamie Miley
    http://mileyja.blogspot.com
    Linked-In Profile
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Tuesday, March 22, 2011 5:38 PM
  • Hi Sudhakar

Is your client machine attached to same domain?

Are you able to logon to your CRM with default credentials?

CRM outlook client onPremise always try to login to server using the default credentials.

Please check from that point also.

Thanks and Regards

Ramu

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:40 PM
  • Dear Ramu,

I have installed crm4.0 outlook client on office 2010 and windows 7 operating system. Once I done this on my manager laptop, he didn't get the his records(ex:leads, contacts, accounts....).And also he tried in webclient also, but no result. What happend I don't know? How to resolve this issue?

Please please help me.

Thanks & Regards, Sudhakar
    Sunday, March 27, 2011 4:35 PM
  • Hi Sudhakar,

Sorry for my late response.

Does your manager has records assigned to him in CRM? Did Outlook Synchronized with CRM? As they are not visible in CRM webclient, they are not visible in outlook client.  Please check whether those records are assigned to him or not in CRM.

Thanks and Regards

Ramu

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:51 PM
  • Friday, May 4, 2012 2:02 PM