Hi I'm a NewBee RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi       Seniors  ............

This is first time i'm getting participate in this contest ... I hope you all assist me in this contest. ..

c u all with another post ...
    Friday, September 14, 2007 12:57 PM

All replies

• It may not matter that you being a newbee or not if you go through the instructions given by the admins in the student rockstar site

Also it will become more clear to you in the months to come
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:00 PM
  • Hi Karthik,

Welcome to the contest. Feel free to share your queries with us. We are ready to assist you in any way we can.

Good luck!

Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:31 PM
  • Hey Kartik, we all are here to help anyone and everyone here in this contest. Now that we have got more experience with the contest, we can be in a possition to assist you new commers.

Welcome m8, and have fun. If you have any queries, then please ask, someone from the senior team (AKA The Fellowship of the Forums) will come toassist you.

So stay tuned, and dont miss even a single day of the rockstar contest. specially during the quiz.
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:54 PM
  • Hey Karthick we are always there to help you. Last time's champion Harshil has opened a thread on help and support, post ur queries there, some of us(last yr's participants) will surely help you out.

Best of luck and a warm welcome to you.
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 6:00 PM
  • Thanks for the co-operation Abhrajit Smile

I hope this zest is maintained amongst all the members of this competition through the contest Wink
    Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:18 PM
  • Ya Harshil always there to make this contest a better place for all of us. I am there to help always. I give kudos to your helping attitude. Great going.
    Sunday, September 16, 2007 6:42 PM
  • Yeaa abhrajit, good goig, i think thats the perfect attitude that ALL SENIOR members should have in this contest.

I am really happy to be one of the few senior members who are still active and willing to help others Smile
    Sunday, September 16, 2007 7:33 PM
  • @Harshil

I also feel helping the newcomers is a great thing. I remember, when i joined the last contest, i was completely lost. If it hadnt been lot of people (inc you), I couldnt have made it to the top 50...

All in all, i am proud to be a member of the Fellowship and am here to help in any way i can.

Sunday, September 16, 2007 8:13 PM
  • We all r newbie here.

Just try to be active here..

and nothing else is expecting from u.

Monday, September 17, 2007 6:10 AM
  • Hey Imran, we are not only active here, but we also try to solve many peoples queries as much as we can. We are also providing many new information that we come across, and also ask our queries in this forum.

@Adnan - Yes man, being a member of the Fellowship is really a great feeling in itself. and that feeling pushes us to help and interact in the forums more and much efficiently and actively.
    Monday, September 17, 2007 2:44 PM
  • hi harshil i do hav meant that replying queries and sharing ur Knowledge..

That`s wat being active is meant...

Monday, September 17, 2007 7:46 PM