Fonts in Dashboard are too small - how can I enlarge RRS feed

• Question

• I have one complaint about the new dashboard - The fonts are too small. Is there a way to make them bigger. I'm viewing this on a 24" monitor at 1920X1200 resolution. WHS version 1 is fine and looks good but the new dashboard is so hard to read it gives me a headache. Thanks

Monday, August 23, 2010 1:53 AM

Answers

• Personally, I don't have any problem, and I have the same size monitor and screen resolution. In theory, however, you can change font size the same way you would in Windows 7: right click the desktop and select Personalize from the pop-up menu. I don't guarantee that this will have any effect on the font size in the dashboard, because of the way the dashboard works, and (obviously) it's technically unsupported.

You can always submit a product suggestion on Connect.

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Monday, August 23, 2010 2:24 AM

All replies

• +1

--

BullDawg
      In God We Trust

I have one complaint about the new dashboard - The fonts are too small. Is there a way to make them bigger. I'm viewing this on a 24" monitor at 1920X1200 resolution. WHS version 1 is fine and looks good but the new dashboard is so hard to read it gives me a headache. Thanks

BullDawg
    Monday, August 23, 2010 2:13 AM
  • Personally, I don't have any problem, and I have the same size monitor and screen resolution. In theory, however, you can change font size the same way you would in Windows 7: right click the desktop and select Personalize from the pop-up menu. I don't guarantee that this will have any effect on the font size in the dashboard, because of the way the dashboard works, and (obviously) it's technically unsupported.

You can always submit a product suggestion on Connect.

I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Monday, August 23, 2010 2:24 AM