none
Cannot start courses RRS feed

• Question

• I have purchased Collection 10272 - Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, and cannot seem to start any of the courses therein.  I purchased the collection about an hour ago - but can't seem to get anything to run.  I got an e-mail from MS Billing saying that they charged my MasterCard for the price of the collection.  I see the courses in Available Training, but in there all I see is a link to the course Launch Page, and there is nothing on that page (that I can find) to actually start the course.

I am running IE8 in Windows 7 - I ran the prerequistes tests and all came up green.

Please help!  I want to start these courses as soon as I can!

Thanks,

Brian

Saturday, January 8, 2011 6:23 PM

Answers

• Is this web based training course? I would try installing ie6 stand alone and see if that works, or update/rollback java if need be.

Most online training is developed by morons who never stay standardized. One day it's Flash then next day its Java based. I would get on the horn with their tech support and demand they get the module running or give you a refund. Live and learn. Next time make sure you get your training on CD/DVD just to be safe. This way you can do the training even if you dont have a web connection. eLearning is what it is. Good luck to you.

Saturday, January 8, 2011 11:30 PM

All replies

• I guess I just needed to wait for a bit longer - it works now.
    Saturday, January 8, 2011 9:55 PM
  • Is this web based training course? I would try installing ie6 stand alone and see if that works, or update/rollback java if need be.

Most online training is developed by morons who never stay standardized. One day it's Flash then next day its Java based. I would get on the horn with their tech support and demand they get the module running or give you a refund. Live and learn. Next time make sure you get your training on CD/DVD just to be safe. This way you can do the training even if you dont have a web connection. eLearning is what it is. Good luck to you.

Saturday, January 8, 2011 11:30 PM