Exchange Course 5079 Possible Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hey, in the above course you have the option of a self test where a Tile board is used.  On the top row, in the middle, it states "NNTP and SMTP services MUST be installed on a HUB Transport Server" or "NNTP and SMTP services MUST NOT be installed on a HUB Transpor Server".   According to this test, it states that the "NNTP and SMTP services MUST be installed on a HUB Transport Server"  is the true statement, however in the course under Requirements for Software, it states that "NNTP and SMTP services MUST NOT be installed on a HUB Transpor Server", am I missing something here?
    • Moved by V Longacre Monday, July 13, 2009 6:51 PM Question about course content (From:Learning Content Development System (LCDS) - Bugs and Feedback)
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:56 PM

All replies

• i see the same thing. this is an error. i think what they are trying to say is that the IIS SMTP from 2003 should not be installed. You need some kind of smtp service in order to service smtp traffic, and now in 2007, exchange has its own smtp service. Im not sure about nntp.

i agree this needs to be clarified.
    Monday, November 30, 2009 1:07 AM