Invalid Product Key RRS feed

• Question

• I also have a genuine copy of XP Pro -OEM complete with hologram sticker ect. Its been installed on a new PC  since 2004 no hardware changes no reloads at all also had all the security patches installed, then on the last Genuine Advantage update I have illegal software with a blocked PID. talked to vendor of PC and XP Pro but said to contact Microsoft. Have emailed MS support but no response from them yet. How can I escallate this problem to a higher level for a prompt fix??

Thanks Chris

Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:31 AM

Answers

• Hello Chris,

Thank you for posting in the OGA Forum :-).  First we need you to run the MGA Diagnostic Tool and provide us with the actual results back in this thread. Please located the announcement @ the top of the forum Please Run The Microsoft Diagnostic Tool First".  You will find detailed steps for running the MGA Diagnostic Tool and pasting the results back in the thread.

Curious you mentioned contacting the vendor of your PC who might the vendor be? Also have you ever had the computer turned in for repair @ any local business or maybe an individual who may have performed any minor repairs?

Thank you,

Stephen

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Thursday, April 9, 2009 5:52 PM
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:39 PM