none
Office 365 Add-ins Validation Test Results RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, my App (designed for Outlook) got rejected in the seller dashboard. Issue is under category "11.1 Add-ins can fail validation for issues related to Office Add-in design guidelines and SharePoint Add-in design guidelines..."

I have tested in all browsers, machines (windows, mac) and Outlook desktop App and I am not able to re-produce a style issue mentioned in the report. How do I know know the environment in which this is happening?

• Moved by Breeze Liu Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:11 AM off topic
    Monday, August 21, 2017 11:53 AM

All replies

• Hi Naveen J P,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum! Please utilize tagging when posting to this forum, thanks! In this forum, we are focusing on developing Universal Windows app issue, your issue is not in our scope, we don't support it. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Breeze

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:10 AM