none
How do I connect my WordPress blog to Live Writer? Keeping getting error message...

Question

• Hi. I am trying to connect my new WordPress Blog to Windows Live Writer. I have the newest version of Live Writer installed and followed the direction as shown, and even went on YouTube, which all show the same steps that automatically come up when bringing up Live Writer in Windows.  As per the instructions I came across, I went into Settings, Writing and enabled (ticked the boxes and Saved settings) both of the following (which I am copying vertbatim from that screen:

Enable Atom Publishing Protocol.

Enable the WordPress, Movable Type, MetaWeblog and Blogger XML-RPC publishing products.

It keeps saying my Username or Email are incorrect, yet I can access my blog through WordPress itself.

I would really appreciate any help on this.  Please keep in mind that I am not even a tiny bit tech oriented so if you don't answer in very simple language, chance are it's gonna go whoosh right over my head!  Oh, and I'm using Windows 7. :)

Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:48 PM