My Live OneCare does not fully complete a Re-installation?Any help would be appreciated. RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a CD of Live OneCare at Future shop in Toronto about two years ago and used it for about six months until I changed my ISP which provided Norton security program with the installation contract. Unfortunately,the Norton program will be upgraded this month and my older installed versio crashed so I installed my former Live OneCare security program and it does work but does not complete the installation and my staus alert states :At Risk:. It does not seem to recognize an old .NET passport ID  or password. Also I was under the assumption that this is not a trial version since I purchased the CD so is there should be no time restriction on its usage? Can anyone assist me on this problem and does Windows Live support activate it or replace a lost .NET ID ?   Thanks                      
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:57 AM Moved from backup and restore.
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:25 AM

Answers

• One Care, like most antivirus applications, is a subscription service. If you activated the subscription two years ago it has expired since the subscription term is one year.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:56 AM