Can't download course to offline player RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone had the problem Im having.

Ive downloaded the offline player, but no matter which course I try and download to the offline player, I get an 'object not found returned from remote server error'

Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:12 PM

All replies

• Hi There-

Please email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com so I can help address this issue further for you.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Monday, January 19, 2009 8:53 AM
  • I'm having the same problem.
    Monday, January 19, 2009 3:34 PM
  • I am also having this problem.
    Monday, January 19, 2009 8:11 PM
  • I am having a similar problem.  On my home computer, I've installed the Offline Player but when I try to download course content a message briefly shows indicating that the download is initiating, however nothing happens.  Therefore, the Offline Player never appears on my computer.

At my work computer, the Offline Player and another course were downloaded a month or so ago.  When I try to download the new courses to that computer, the title of the course appears, however the link sends me directly to the online eLearning website.  I am unable to see the content offline, only the menu.
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:24 AM
  • I had the same problem a while ago and tried to get answers here with no luck. You have to always run the Offline player with an administrator account otherwise you won't get access to the content that you downloaded.

silverfoxsa
    Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:21 AM