none
CTRL+ALT+S HP support information RRS feed

• Question

• So I have an HP notebook with windows 10 on it and whenever I press SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+S which is the save for web shortcut in Photoshop I get the CTRL+ALT+S HP support information window.

I went to the HP forums first to see how I can turn this shortcut off, but they tell you that you have to search for HP Support Information. The thing is though that HP Support Information doesn't seem to exist and they said to just contact Microsoft. 

So basically what I'm asking is "Is there somebody who can help me that doesn't involve changing stuff in the system info or changing the shortcut in Photoshop?"

I would really appreciate the help because I have to save stuff for web all the time at work because I'm a designer. 

Ps I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, But I didn't know where I should have posted it elsewhere

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:32 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:48 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:28 PM
  • Hello,

You really should ask HP.

Have you seen this? http://xahlee.info/mswin/disable_hp_support_info_key.html

You might ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:32 PM