none
Video Driver Problems RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi, I just purchased an HP DV2000T with an NVidia Geforce Go 7200. I have been to the NVidia website and it states that HP has the drivers for the graphics card and so then I go to HP and the Driver I get from there is still out of date. When I go onto CS: Source, it states that my driver is out of date. I lookup latest drivers and they can only send me back to where I had started. I get dropped from programs because of Video Errors and Buffer Errors. Can I, please, get a link to the latest NVidia Geforce Go 7200 card driver? I have been reading some forums and some say it can be from the Operating System. Others state its some sort of software dealing with the DVD drive. Please Help.
    Monday, January 14, 2008 6:53 PM

Answers

• Hello ZackInTheBx88,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forum.  The purpose of this forum is the support of Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) program.  Your question is off topic as well as outside my area of knowledge.  If you should have other non-WGA questions please visit our other communities for helpful information here:  http://www.microsoft.com/atwork/community.mspx .  Thank you for visiting the forum.

Thank you,

Matt Prall, MS
    WGA Forum Manager

Monday, January 14, 2008 7:12 PM