CRM 4.0 Email Router Configuration Problem RRS feed

• Question

• The e-mail router configuration manager was unable to retrieve user and queue information from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server. THis may indicate that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM server is busy. Verify that URL 'http://discovery/crm/ is correct. Additionally, the problem can occur if specified access credentials are insufficient. To try again, click load Data. (The remote name could not be resolved 'discovery')

I am getting the above error message when I try to finish configuring the CRM email router.  I've checked outgoing email and they track without a problem but I tested incoming and the incoming messages are going into the CRM router email address on the Exchange 2007 email account but they are not getting published in CRM.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 12:27 AM

Answers

• Hi i hope that it help you yet , my englis is but lol

[Edit by Ronald Lemmen]
    Translate from Translate.Google.com:

Do you still serve. Email router configuration should do the following.

In the settings manager E-mail Router in implementations must be configured as follows

1 - Trying to be My Compannia

2 - Microsoft Dynamics CRM server must put http://discovery/Organizationname which is thus divided

discovery must copy the server name and port if you have what you need to copy. example "crmserver" or "crmserver: 5555"

OrganizationName must place the name of aorganizacion OJO but here it is important that first look at this:

Enter the administrator crm implementations, there select organizations on the left and press edoble there in your organization and click on the popup window back into the quedice unique name. THE HAGO POR QUE ESTO ment case-sensitive. Thereafter you must place an Credentials with access to the records of users but you should put it as follows UserDomain@dominio.com to pass.

Now this is ready = D te espero te sirva.

Hola espero que aun te sirva. la configuracion del email router debes hacer lo siguiente.

En el administrador de configuraciones de E-mail Router en las implementaciones debe de estar configurado de la siguiente manera

1- En Implementacion debe estar Mi Compannia

2- En Servidor de Microsoft Dynamics CRM debes colocar http://discovery/Organizationname de lo cual se divide asi

discovery debes copiar el nombre del servidor y si tiene puerto lo debes copiar. ejemplo "crmserver" o "crmserver:5555"

OrganizationName debes colocar el nombre del aorganizacion pero OJO aqui es importante que mires primero esto: 

Ingresa al administrador de implementaciones del crm, alli selecciona en la izquierda Organizaciones y ahi presionas edoble click en tu organizacion y en la ventana emergente copias lo quedice en Nombre Unico. HAGO LA CLARACION POR QUE ESTO DIFERENCIA ENTRE MAYUSCULAS Y MINUSCULAS. De ahi En Credenciales debes coloca uno que tenga acceso a los registros de usuarios pero debes colocarlo de la siguiente manera UserDomain@dominio.com y el pass.

Ya con esto te queda listo =D espero te sirva.

Juan Guillermo Carvajal Arias

Solucion Digital

MBS-MIcrosoft Bussiness Solutions

Friday, May 16, 2008 9:04 PM

All replies

• Is your CRM server actually named discovery?  The URL should be the url you type in the browser to access your CRM installation.   http://crm/<OrganizationName

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 12:53 PM
  • I've tried both the actual name of the server with the port number and the common name and I get an error message when I enter either of those.  I had never seen the discovery name until I entered that configuration window...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008 4:01 PM
  • Hi,

Did you get any solution to this? Recently we are also facing a similar problem. If you have found the cause, please share with us.

Rup.

Friday, May 16, 2008 3:11 PM
  • Hi i hope that it help you yet , my englis is but lol

[Edit by Ronald Lemmen]
    Translate from Translate.Google.com:

Do you still serve. Email router configuration should do the following.

In the settings manager E-mail Router in implementations must be configured as follows

1 - Trying to be My Compannia

2 - Microsoft Dynamics CRM server must put http://discovery/Organizationname which is thus divided

discovery must copy the server name and port if you have what you need to copy. example "crmserver" or "crmserver: 5555"

OrganizationName must place the name of aorganizacion OJO but here it is important that first look at this:

Enter the administrator crm implementations, there select organizations on the left and press edoble there in your organization and click on the popup window back into the quedice unique name. THE HAGO POR QUE ESTO ment case-sensitive. Thereafter you must place an Credentials with access to the records of users but you should put it as follows UserDomain@dominio.com to pass.

Now this is ready = D te espero te sirva.

Hola espero que aun te sirva. la configuracion del email router debes hacer lo siguiente.

En el administrador de configuraciones de E-mail Router en las implementaciones debe de estar configurado de la siguiente manera

1- En Implementacion debe estar Mi Compannia

2- En Servidor de Microsoft Dynamics CRM debes colocar http://discovery/Organizationname de lo cual se divide asi

discovery debes copiar el nombre del servidor y si tiene puerto lo debes copiar. ejemplo "crmserver" o "crmserver:5555"

OrganizationName debes colocar el nombre del aorganizacion pero OJO aqui es importante que mires primero esto: 

Ingresa al administrador de implementaciones del crm, alli selecciona en la izquierda Organizaciones y ahi presionas edoble click en tu organizacion y en la ventana emergente copias lo quedice en Nombre Unico. HAGO LA CLARACION POR QUE ESTO DIFERENCIA ENTRE MAYUSCULAS Y MINUSCULAS. De ahi En Credenciales debes coloca uno que tenga acceso a los registros de usuarios pero debes colocarlo de la siguiente manera UserDomain@dominio.com y el pass.

Ya con esto te queda listo =D espero te sirva.

Juan Guillermo Carvajal Arias

Solucion Digital

MBS-MIcrosoft Bussiness Solutions

Friday, May 16, 2008 9:04 PM