mashups RRS feed

• Question

• how can i remove existing mashups??

because of an failure..

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:07 AM

Answers

• This feature will be going up quickly. So hang in there for a week or so :-)
    Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:36 PM

All replies

• are you looking at removing the team project or removing the service registration?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:31 PM
  • removing the service registration!
    Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:25 PM
  • This feature will be going up quickly. So hang in there for a week or so :-)
    Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:36 PM
  • The feature is up on the Sandbox !!

Go to Web Service Studio (link from the left navigation menu), select the service & go to service details. If the service is owned by you, you can delete it there itself. If you don't own that service, you can request the Service Deletion.

You can view your own service by going to "My Mashups" link on the navigation menu.

Thanks,

B.

Thursday, April 5, 2007 7:29 PM
  • Hi ,

I am trying to delete a service which is owned by me by following the steps what you have told.

But i am getting following Error

"Oops!

Unexpected error occured at the server. Please try after some time. If you're having trouble locating a destination on the Sandbox, try visiting the Sandbox home page.

Please provide us with feedback if you feel you have arrived on this page because of a problem with the website.

"

is this feature is UP?

Thanks,
    ND.
    Wednesday, January 2, 2008 12:35 PM
  • Hi ND,

Yes the feature is up & running. If you own the service you should be able to delete the service. Please let us know if there is any issue doing the same.

Thanks,

B

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:54 PM