none
How does studentrock star admins allow these type of anouncements RRS feed

All replies

•  

ur rught buddy! even i hav seen a lot of annoucement wit 'hi', 'hello' n all... they do just 2 score points... very bad of these... y not admins take care of these?
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:58 PM
  • People are misusing the announcement feature , action should be taken.
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:52 PM
  • yes guys even i sometimes worry y these guys post announcements that r in no way related to this contest and those that doesnt make any sense here....but the ab ove person seem to cross the limits...i feel that members like them shud b identified by the admin and shud be removed immediately...
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:34 PM
  • that guy will be disqualified soon...hope to see a new post in ms announcement...
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:35 PM
  •  

yes he should be deifintely disqualifiedd
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:37 PM
  • Using abusive language should be strictly prohibited. This person should be disqualified at the earliest.
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 4:28 PM
  • These anouncements are just for scoring points.But I think administrator is watching this and he/she will take proper steps aginst this person.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:03 PM
  • Really shockin!!! Such contestants must be penalised... Its doesn't matter whether admins allow it or not, it is upto the users to realise!!! - to talk in a polished manner..

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 5:28 PM
  • Ya true this is really shocking and the admins take care such events don't occur in the future
    Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:40 PM