none
Clean up Windows XP forum

Question

• There are almost 4 pages (78 posts) from Saturday, December 12, 2015 that were posted as SPAM by vvvha.  In vvvha's profile the info has been deleted, but in the Windows XP forum it is all still there.

Please clean up the Windows XP forum!!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, December 13, 2015 6:28 PM

Answers

• I've seen that effect elsewhere in the last few days. I think it may be related to the other application issues that have plagued the forums recently. You can send an email with details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:00 PM
  • Those posts were all deleted Saturday, but for some reason they still show in forum views. I don't know why. fissues says they may be cached on some servers for awhile.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:42 PM

All replies

• I've seen that effect elsewhere in the last few days. I think it may be related to the other application issues that have plagued the forums recently. You can send an email with details to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:00 PM
  • Those posts were all deleted Saturday, but for some reason they still show in forum views. I don't know why. fissues says they may be cached on some servers for awhile.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Sunday, December 13, 2015 7:42 PM
  • These posts have all disappeared, from what I can see.

Monday, December 21, 2015 1:59 PM