none
Ncover doesn't show the methods called from other process RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've written nunit test cases which uses command line to execute. (this is the required. I should not call public methods)

The methods are running successfully and getting the expected results.

But in the Ncover it still shows the methods are not covered. Can anybody please guide/suggest me if I've to add any settings page so that the methods called from other processes are covered in Ncover?

Kindly waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Santosh

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Santosh,

According to your question is more related to third party tools , you could post a new thread to Ncover Forum for suitable support . there are a lot of experience people that could help you to work out the problem quickly.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools . If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution .

Sincerely,

neil hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 6:57 AM