none
Where to find fixes for errors in MOC ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am prepare Exam 70-480: Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3

from book that I received at MOC - 20480B

In Module 12. - WebSockets there is error. I cant see answers from web service. I tried many times, but always was the same. WebSocket server implemented tru web service wouldn't invoke, so I cant complete my exercise.

How to find fix, errata or something ?

I really try to debug it, but I can't.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:21 PM

Answers

• Hi Slavimir,

This is the information that i have in 20480B-ENU-ErrorLog.zip from Microsoft Learning download Center.

Error Log for Product 20480B, Programming in HTML5 with JavaScript and CSS3

Send Feedback to support@mscourseware.com

Send all courseware feedback to support@mscourseware.com. You can send feedback in the body of an e-mail message or by attaching this error log to an e-mail message. Use this courseware support alias to report any of the following issues:

• Error log submissions, including suggestions
    • Classroom setup issues
    • Presentation problems, such as broken build slides or animations
    • Missing files 

Provide Product and Contact Information

When providing feedback, include the product number and product title in the subject line of your e-mail message.

So that we can contact you with questions about your feedback, include the following information in your e-mail message:

• Name
    • Company
    • MCP ID number

Describe Errors and Suggested Changes

When you report errors or send comments, include the following information either in your e-mail message or in the error log, as described on the following page:

• Part number of the document or compact disc
    • Page number or location of error or suggested change
    • Complete description of the error or suggested change

Some feedback may require research or reproduction of specific conditions in a lab environment. Please provide any details that are necessary to help quickly research or verify the error.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:42 PM