Software Download Problem!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• There is a problem with the link for the software downloads provided in Student Rockstar.When I clicked those link,it behaved as a dead link.No pages were opened.Only the link for .net framework was working perfectly.Can anyone help me about this?

Sunday, September 23, 2007 9:57 PM

Answers

• check uf ur browser blocks  pop-ups...if so, u make it to allow pop-up when u wan to download softwares from SRS...
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:36 PM

All replies

• check uf ur browser blocks  pop-ups...if so, u make it to allow pop-up when u wan to download softwares from SRS...
    Sunday, September 23, 2007 11:36 PM
  • Yes, disable the pop up blockers and then try again.. this should get u downloading...
    Monday, September 24, 2007 5:02 AM
  • Use IE for better result. Its working perfect in Internet explorer rather than in firefox !
    Monday, September 24, 2007 5:17 AM
  • even i 2 hav t same pblm... i use IE... i allowed t pop-ups... tried these long back.. but still not working...

Monday, September 24, 2007 12:52 PM
  • I tried with firefox it worked. Maybe there is a problem with your bandwidth.
    Monday, September 24, 2007 6:29 PM
  • When u use IE, jus right click the bar that appears below address bar and choose "Always allow pop-up from this site"...now once again open the software downloads page and the click on the link from which u need to download...this shud work fine...try it and say me if u r successful...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:20 PM
  • ya the above mentioned point is the exact solution for the problem....that works fine...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:35 PM
  • @jayakumar,

ya it worked yar! but i wonder y it dint b4, wen i tried t same....

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:35 PM
  • @Sandhya,
    It isnt anywonder, the prob is that u might hav allowed pop-up to appear frm that site...but wat v normally do is jus allow them temporarily, so for the time itll allow pop-up's but not when u click it another time...but now i told u to allow pop-up's for all the future requests...thats the difference...
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 3:53 PM