subcription RRS feed

• Question

• im not understanding after u install this activation.i followed instruction yet i keep getting this 15 days left.What am i doing wrong.
    Wednesday, May 7, 2008 1:30 AM

Answers

• When you install OneCare, or reinstall it, you need to activate or subscribe. If you used a retail CD, you will get 15 days before you must subscribe or associate OneCare with an existing subscription.

Open OneCare, click on the link to subscribe. Log in with a LiveID or create a new LiveID.

Provide the retail product key (or credit card payment information) and then complete the process. OneCare should then update to reflect the new status of your subscription.

If you have done all of this and OneCare is not reflecting your subscription, verify that you have no other security software that may be blocking receipt of the subscription credentials from the server. That could be Parental Control software, another firewall, spyware software, or other virus protection.

If you have installed OneCare, but do not see a "subscribe/activate" link as an action to take when you open OneCare, verify that your PC date and time are correct. If it is incorrect, fix it and reboot the PC. Then open OneCare again and proceed.

If you need help with activation, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 12:14 PM