Personal Voiceprint based Intercultural Comprehension Capabilities, for Natural, Human machine interactions. RRS feed

• Question

• The Capabilities of Speech and Listening computers in our times, are limited to ascii and English more so than to technology, and are so, becuse of the issues pointed by the USCIIIIII CODE proposal - which resolves key historic Lexical problems in intercultural transliteration and conscice comunications - and with which, we can create Thinking and Singing Machines in our own and wanted images; so by proposing Super English + עבוורית as the way to develope USCIIIIII CODE the Universal Standard Code for Intensively Interactive Intelligent Information Interchange Code as the Lexical Solution for the problems the industry has failed to develope during the half century of its evolution.

Knowing this, I wonder if you and Others can or already REALISE that More then proper name reproduction of people and places without distortion of original natural sounding and pronounciations are needed for Automatic Comprehension, not only by future wiser more Mind like Computers and Robots replacing our workloads as proficiant as we can - a natural conversation with computers and robots, as we do among ourselves, on phones and where all languages are not limited to traditional ascii text and instructions.

The Universal Translator is not yet where it is expected to be - without limitations and excuses...

Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:47 AM

All replies

• Hello Amnon,

speech recognition, speech synthesis, automatic translation, understanding, or whatever you would associate with mapping language to actions, is by no means limited to English. Human language is very rich and expressive by itself, and it does not need any additional superstructure on top of it in order to read, generate, or translate rich compositions of words and concepts.

Chris Wendt
    Microsoft Translator

[[Mark post for deletion.]]

Monday, February 13, 2012 5:59 AM
  • Thank you Chris, for your interest and answer, so please let me share more that is not convayed by the tools we now employ.

Teaching Machines, Human Languages, needs USCIIIIII CODE solution, because starting with English you know, English, can not properly spel names of people and places worldwide; and my "Super English" proposal, is taking it from its babylonian limitations into the realm of 'Universal Speech' and 'Natural Logic' we humans employ.  Like Mathematics, computers can run by binary logic if it is beyond ascii and other (Solved but not resolved solutions you refer to, which exist and are in use = limitations) lexical coded which can not capture "Automatic Intercultural Comprehension" or as I refer to as the simplest yet WISDOM for merging the Human Mind with the yet futuristic Electronic Brain of the GOLEM, not limited to one language of a family of languages use daily worldwide.

By way of skype, if you and I AUMNON can meet so I can demonstrate what you have not yet captured, as to my claims of the limitations the industry has a clear problem with...

Amnon Mike Cohen - Victoria - BC - CANADA

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:36 AM