unable to find customizations section after import organization RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all...

I am having issues with my crm. I have installed crm4.0 with rollup 8. Everything is working fine.

After that I imported an organization. Now, I am unable to find the customizations section....I have checked all the roles and even I logged in as setup user but no luck.

Could any one face this issue???

-Thanks

Perfectionist
    Monday, March 29, 2010 12:19 PM

Answers

• I have experienced this issue before where you log into CRM as an admin or system user and not being able to the customization area within Settings.

I found this to be a local machine (IE) problem and when I used another machine, I could access the customizations area using the same account as before.

So, try another machine with the same (or different) user and see if the problem persists.

Regards,

xFranco

Monday, March 29, 2010 12:31 PM

All replies

• I have experienced this issue before where you log into CRM as an admin or system user and not being able to the customization area within Settings.

I found this to be a local machine (IE) problem and when I used another machine, I could access the customizations area using the same account as before.

So, try another machine with the same (or different) user and see if the problem persists.

Regards,

xFranco

Monday, March 29, 2010 12:31 PM
  • Thanks Franco...

I have cleared my cookies and temporary files and I am able to see the customization section.

Perfectionist
    Monday, March 29, 2010 1:10 PM