none
two computers grayed out RRS feed

• Question

• I have two computers grayed out but they both have network access and are turned on
    impressiongold.com
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 7:00 PM

All replies

• I have two computers grayed out but they both have network access and are turned on
    impressiongold.com

Feel free to provide more info. :)  Are you able to ping your server from those clients, both by name and by IP address?  Do you have other clients that do see the server?  Can you run ipconfig /all on one of the computers that doesn't work and your server and post the results here?
    Friday, May 29, 2009 4:50 AM
  • I think I may have found the trouble I have two or more client computers with the user "owner" and no passwords set I set up one WHS user as owner and WHS locked out that account. Do I have to term in to reset at account in the console it shows ok?
    I have this WHS only for a backup and am no using the shared folders option
    Friday, May 29, 2009 9:35 PM
  • I think I may have found the trouble I have two or more client computers with the user "owner" and no passwords set I set up one WHS user as owner and WHS locked out that account. Do I have to term in to reset at account in the console it shows ok?
    I have this WHS only for a backup and am no using the shared folders option

No, the Console has nothing to do with the user account that is logged into the client.
    Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:48 PM