Integration of live services RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi. 
    Im using manylive services and I have one question when they all will be integrated ?
    for example we have  Windows Live™ Favorites and on sky drive we have an space for favorites that are integrated with toolbar.
    Also we have an live mash that gives virtual desktop with 5GB of space but on sky drive we have 25GB of space. Next thing is my.live and home.live as for my there should be one page that looks like home.live but also gives the functionality of my.live

Best regards
    --
    Mariusz Koprowski
    Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:19 AM

All replies

• Don't forget the old Spaces which hasn't even been yet brought into the fold in any kind of consistent way.
    Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:58 AM
  • This is very significant. I think Microsft have developed a potential "killer application" and although I understand google have produced something better, I would very much like to use these facilities.

There are several failings though and most relevant to this discussion is the confusing plethora of ideas; live my live etc.

It is confusing to use and it is any help is far too unco-ordinated.
    Friday, February 13, 2009 12:18 PM
  • don't forget get.live and download.live and then webmessenger.msn
    Monday, February 16, 2009 1:28 AM
  • I would like to see the Live menu items in Microsoft Live Workspace to enable friends to move seamlessly through my network. I think a lot of integration issues can be solved in navigation. My goal is to achieve a 'self-contained' networked personal information system. Self-contained meaning able to navigate throughout the entire network seamlessly. Seamlessly meaning having the choice to open or not separate tabs or windows for each application, and where the information is connected intelligently.

I guess that would go for 'my.live.com' as well. The goal is nearly achieved. After doing some research using other platforms (Google, Yahoo, etc.), the deciding factor for using Microsoft Live was the Office Live connector.

Given that each of our network friends have specific individual intelligence (and experience), it should be nothing short of monumental (forgive the cliche) to be able to access these personal networks (with permission) for research.
    • Edited by DenniSys1 Monday, May 18, 2009 9:11 PM
    Monday, May 18, 2009 8:45 PM