framework2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• can anyone help me out on this right now my O.S. is windows xp home Edition every time i go to loge off or on my computer tell me do not turn off or unplug .downloading up dates. the updates is NET FRAMEWORK VERSION 2.0 AND WHEN DOWNLOADING THERE IS THREE OUTHER THAT DOWNLOAD WITH IT WHEN DONE DOWNLOADING MY COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN .BUT WHEN I START IT BACK UP IT TELLS ME I HAVE UP DATES TO INSTALL THAT ARE THE SAME ONES ???...AND WHEN I LOOKED TO SEE WHAT FRAMEWORK I HAD IT SHOWS 3.0...HOW DO I FIXS THIS ANYBODY ANYBODY??
    Saturday, September 18, 2010 5:36 PM

All replies

• can anyone help me out on this right now my O.S. is windows xp home Edition every time i go to loge off or on my computer tell me do not turn off or unplug .downloading up dates. the updates is NET FRAMEWORK VERSION 2.0 AND WHEN DOWNLOADING THERE IS THREE OUTHER THAT DOWNLOAD WITH IT WHEN DONE DOWNLOADING MY COMPUTER SHUTS DOWN .BUT WHEN I START IT BACK UP IT TELLS ME I HAVE UP DATES TO INSTALL THAT ARE THE SAME ONES ???...AND WHEN I LOOKED TO SEE WHAT FRAMEWORK I HAD IT SHOWS 3.0...HOW DO I FIXS THIS ANYBODY ANYBODY??

Some updates need to be installed separately and sometimes some updates require a reboot after installation. Go ahead and allow all updates to be installed. If that does'nt help post again

Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:26 PM