Custom Fetch Based Reports Not Working In Microsoft Edge on Windows 10? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've been using some custom fetch based reports on my CRM online (2015 Update 1.) I've recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I find that the reports fail in the new web browser "Edge". The reports run fine under Windows 10 when using Internet Explorer (open in IE option) and Chrome.

The issue I'm experiencing:

1. I go to the Quote entity to view a list of quotes.
    2. I select one of the quotes and click "Run Report > Custom Quote".
    3. I select "The selected records" and click "Run Report".
    4. Report Viewer opens and I receive the error message "There are some clauses that have errors in them please remove them and try again".
    5. I press OK on the error, then again, and once more (same error each time, 3 clicks of OK.)
    6. The report then loads with the incorrect info (pulling data from all records instead of the selected one).
    7. When I click "Edit Filter" it states "There was an error in showing this condition". When I click that it states "This condition was referencing the field quoteid. This field has been removed from the system or is not valid for advanced find."

I've read on other forums that the error message I receive can be due to the field not been searchable but I've checked quoteid on the quote entity and it is set to be searchable.

The only thing I can think of is that I have a link entity between quote and quotedetail which uses "quoteid" in the from/to fields. The problem could be that the quoteid field on the quotedetail entity is a lookup and therefore searchable is set to no?

Does anybody have any information as to why Edge is showing this error and the other browsers aren't?

Thanks,

James

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:11 PM

All replies

• James,

I believe you have to get in touch with Microsoft Support to clarify why report doesn't work as expected.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:35 PM