none
E-Learning RRS feed

• Question

• I Can not access my Technet pro subscription traning, which I entitle for two courses.

I selected two Dynamics AX modules but when I log into My Learning I can see the couses but no way to start them.

When I click on View Launch page, it take a moment and displays Go TO My learning, It just take me back to My Learning.

I have contacted Microsoft support for Technet pro in Australia but no luck.

Could some one help me.

Friday, June 14, 2013 12:58 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Would you mind posting a screen-shot that displays those two course listings? Also, please post the course numbers. We can check to see if we can see or launch the courses.

Please be sure to mask any account information in the image. We want to help protect your privacy.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Monday, June 24, 2013 2:32 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If Microsoft support cannot fix this for you then we might not be able to help you with this. You might Microsoft Support another try.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Monday, June 24, 2013 11:49 AM
  • Hi,

Would you mind posting a screen-shot that displays those two course listings? Also, please post the course numbers. We can check to see if we can see or launch the courses.

Please be sure to mask any account information in the image. We want to help protect your privacy.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Monday, June 24, 2013 2:32 PM