echo %%x
    dir
    whoami
    ipconfig
    cd c:\
    c:
    tree
    )

only to verify if the cluster and his nodes go well. The command that I run is:

job submit  /numnodes:3 /corespernode:2 /estimatedprocessmemory:2000 /priority:highest /singlenode:false /workdir:\\headcluster\data\cluster\comsoljobs\ /stdout:\\headcluster\data\cluster\comsoljobs\testhpcbat.txt
     testhpc.bat

Job has been submitted. ID: 4020.

So the job is running without errors but isn't working that is it remains on 0% progress and don't go . The path on the lan are open to everyone . My cluster is a mini cluster only to test taht is there is a headnode on windows server 2012 standard on which I have successfull installed hpc2012 and 2 node :they are workstations on which is installed windows 7.Both windows server that windows seven are 64 bit and are on the same net. The shared folders are on the head node and are writable from leaves nodes .So the problem/mistake that I have is that the job is in running state and  without errors but don't go to the end .

Best regads

Thank in advance

Giorgio 

Monday, June 23, 2014 10:05 AM

All replies

• Hi Giorgio, welcome to try HPC!

Could you check the node and job status from HPC Cluster Manager? This UI Console can be found on your Head Node. You may get some clues from this Console UI.

BR, Yizhong

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:05 AM