questions about MCSD online exam and prometric.com RRS feed

• Question

• Hi
    i read most of documents and  FAQ  in prometric.com also microsoft and now i have a few questions:

1.prometric is acting as an interface between test centers (or organizations like microsoft ,..) and people who wants to taking exam?

2.everyone wants to take an exam should buy vouchers in prometric.com and with vouchers buy or order an exam?

3.does microsoft or prometric.com  take exam online or they only register an exam and we should go to test center and taking exam physically ?

4. I want to take MCSD for web development certificate from microsoft (exam 70-480,70-486,70-487) is it possible to take these exams online? because im from Iran and i think there is no center in Iran that takes this exam. so can i take this exam online from another center in another country?(using VPN or anything else)

Thanks
    Monday, August 26, 2013 9:02 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I try to answer your questions in order.

1. Yes. For the MCP certifications Prometric is the exam provider for Microsoft. For MOS (Office) exams Microsoft uses Certiport.

2. Yes.

3. No.

4. No, you can't take this exam online. It should be possible to take this exam in another country.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013 6:32 PM
    Answerer