identity column im microsoft report document RRS feed

• Question

• how to insert identity colmn in microsoft report document
    • Moved by Carl Cai Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:01 AM (from vb)not supported any more
    Monday, February 17, 2014 8:06 AM

Answers

• i solve this question by using  sequence  in stored procedure  and called  to report
    • Marked as answer by KhaLeeL ZoURoB Saturday, January 24, 2015 4:11 AM
    Saturday, January 24, 2015 4:11 AM

All replies

• No idea what you mean by that. Could you be a bit more elobarate about what you are trying to achieve ?
    Monday, February 17, 2014 8:29 AM
  • how to insert identity colmn in microsoft report document

That's not  microsoft report document but CrystalReports according to its namespace and assembly, that is not supported any more. You could use microsoft report viewer instead and get supports in Visual Studio Report Controls forum.

Namespace  CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine

Assembly  CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine (CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.dll)

Anyway it should be offtopic.

remember make the reply as answer and vote the reply as helpful if it helps.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:02 AM
  • Hi,

According to the documents Risa shared, and the other thread of yours which Rbie has shared a link of getting supports about CrystalReport.

I am afraid that this is not supported here, you could consider using the control Risa suggested instead and posting that issue in the forum he suggested.

You could post this issue in the website of that control to get supports.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:01 AM
  • I Crete my report in Microsoft Report document RDLC
    Saturday, March 8, 2014 9:01 AM
  • I Crete my report in Microsoft Report document RDLC not CrystalDecisions
    Saturday, March 8, 2014 9:02 AM
  • Hi,

I guess, this post should be moved to SQL Server Reporting Services forum.

sathya - www.allaboutmssql.com ** Mark as answered if my post solved your problem and Vote as helpful if my post was useful **.

Saturday, March 8, 2014 9:36 AM
  • i solve this question by using  sequence  in stored procedure  and called  to report
    • Marked as answer by KhaLeeL ZoURoB Saturday, January 24, 2015 4:11 AM
    Saturday, January 24, 2015 4:11 AM