none
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking to become certified in Microsoft Office Professional 2010 to help further my self and resume for employers. I am unable to find what the price is for training and the certification process on the website. If someone could please guide me to the correct area. I see where it shows the exams and that you are able to sign up for the exam, but I'm unable to find a place to sign up for classes(if there are any). Would greatly appreciate help on this matter. 

Thank You

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 1:08 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Microsoft uses third-party companies to deliver exams around the world. For the Office exams, Microsoft uses a company named Certiport. Here is a link to the MOS 2010 program page on the Certiport web site: http://www.certiport.com/Portal/desktopdefault.aspx?page=common/pagelibrary/mos2010.html

The "Shop" portal page on Certiport has links for US based exam candidates and International candidates. Prices vary based on your region/country. Certiport occasionally offers discounted exam vouchers for Office exams. Here is the link for the "Shop" portal: http://www.certiport.com/PORTAL/desktopdefault.aspx?tabid=750&roleid=101

Here is how the process usually works. You go to the Shop portal and purchase exam vouchers. Then, those vouchers are linked to your Certiport account. Locate the nearest test center to you (you can find a list on the "Shop" portal. Contact the test center to schedule your exam. Bring a copy of your exam voucher number with you to the testing center, and make sure that you know your Certiport sign on credentials. For my test center, I log in to the machine with my Certiport credentials prior to starting the exam to activate the voucher.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCSD (Web Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 1:19 PM