CRM Integration with SharePoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I seem to be having an issue with my customer's CRM Online solution and their online SharePoint solution. I have the URL's for the folders and the library's that they will be using in SharePoint, and have inserted the URL's in the navigation of the account, opporunity and product entity. I have the creator's credentials, however other users cannot see the URL's in the entity/record. They have full rights to view Document Management, but they still cannot see the URL's

The Admin view

Admin View

The Sales Rep View

Sales Rep View

I don't understand why as the security role for the Sales Rep allows to view, append, write, append to etc. The Sales Reps are added to the list of users for SharePoint as well. Is it an issue on the SharePoint side or the CRM side? I have given the users the URL's to access and they can access SharePoint no problem, just cannot see it in CRM. Thanks guys, and I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Matthew

Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Matthew,

I'm assuming that you have you used 'Insert Navigation Link' on the form designer and used 'External Url' to add these links in?

If so, could there be a role based form that only the Sales Rep see - which doesn't have the links added to it?

Also - you could try temporarily adding a different security role to a sales rep user to see if the links appear - proving that that the issue is to do with permissions or not.

Scott

Scott Durow
    Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public     Follow Me on Twitter
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:28 PM
    Answerer