none
Legal matters in creating a chatbot that answers based on MSFT JP site? RRS feed

All replies

• Hello,

You are posing on UWP forum but it seems your question does not mention your app's detail, so is it a UWP app?

Anyway, no matter what your app is, your question actually should not related to a dev forum. You need to consult Microsoft Legal Department directly instead of posting on forums. For example, you can go to this place:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/compliance/integrity and choose an option to report your concern. In this way you will get better answer.

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 7, 2018 4:32 AM
  • Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I was actually sent here from the Taiwan Microsoft Customer Support center, with a link to directly write my inquiry here. I was also confused after finishing writing the content, and seeing it posted on "Windows Phone" related, which I couldn't change any settings afterward. I actually tried that email from the link about 1.5wks ago but didn't receive a reply. I just called to check/make a new report. Thank you. 

Monday, May 7, 2018 7:10 AM
  • Hmm, so actually what is your project type? A desktop app developed with WPF? Anyway, yes I think you'd better create a new report or try call that phone number directly for help. That's the right channel.

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018 8:34 AM
  • We call it SmartRobot, which is an enterprise based virtual assistant for customer service related cases. We usually make it cloud based (or on-premise) to setup the SmartRobo, and can use API to connect our SmartRobot to specific APP (FB Messenger, LINE, Slack, Twitter, etc)
    Wednesday, May 9, 2018 2:06 AM